Highlights from EzekielMarch 5, 2012 at 11:08 am | Posted in Ezekiel | Leave a comment
Tags: Bible lessons on Ezekiel, commentary on Ezekiel, Ezekiel, God's Name, notes on Ezekiel, the Name of the Lord
One of the key themes of Ezekiel is reverence for God’s name. He wants His people to be identified by His name (Ezekiel 20:44). He wants His great name to be sanctified (Ezekiel 36:23). He will make His holy name KNOWN and everyone will know that He is THE LORD (Ezekiel 39:7).
Here are links to the previous lessons on Ezekiel:
1. Acting Out Against Acting Up
2. Satisfied Patients
3. Objections To the Doctrine of Everlasting Security Answered (Objection 2)
4. Beware the Full Focus
5. Are You a “Stuff”y Christian?
6. Son of Man
7. R.S.V.P. Before You R.I.P.
8. The Days Are at Hand
9. The Prophet “Paddles” His Audience
10. Spiritual Cheating
11. Face to Face
12. Salt or Scum?
13. The Difference Between a Brave Face and a Bold Face
14. Pining Away
15. Touring the Temple
16. The Thousand Year Reign of King Jesus
17. God’s Plan for Water Pollution
18. The Grace of Running Water
19. The Grace To Swim
20. Swimming for Spiritual Fitness
21. Getting Your Feet Wet
22. Seeking the Source
23. Waters of Grace (*)
(*) most-read post in series